The season of giving is approaching. Does your business practice charitable marketing as strategy for your business and to give back to your community? You should be because it builds goodwill for your business and makes positive associations for your brand. It also gives you something to talk about in your own email marketing, press releases, etc, to motivate traffic to your store and website.
Here are 8 ideas for charitable marketing:
- Sponsor a charitable event
- Create a special limited edition product for a cause.
- Donate products or services to a charity auction.
- Collect donations at your business for a local charity.
- Host an event to benefit a cause.
- Collect physical donations at your location.
- Donate your space for a charity event.
- Participate in other fundraising events as a team
Read more details here.