Here come the holidays… and this is the time you want to make sure your online presence is ready for before the Thanksgiving sales start and especially throughout the rest of the year. Why is this important? Because 65% of shoppers tap social media for the perfect gift.
Here’s some advice to enhance your Facebook page for the holidays:
- App with a holiday theme to drive people to your website. People love apps that give them the chance to win free prizes and awards. You can use a store finder app to help them find your bricks-and-mortar location, and another that offers special promotions on days like Black Friday, Cyber Monday, or Christmas Eve.
- Facebook promotions throughout the season. Offer a special promotion to your Facebook visitors. When someone becomes a fan, offer them a discount on shipping or a percentage off their first purchase or a coupon code that they can only find if they follow your company on the site.
- Holiday-themed cover photos. Your cover photo can introduce your holiday message to your visitors. Change this photo routinely throughout the year, especially during the holiday season. Check out these 4 free Facebook cover photos to use just in time for Thanksgiving and the other upcoming holidays!
- Display a holiday-themed profile photo. Get creative with this and make it something your Facebook followers will remember!
- Change your app thumbnails for the season. You know those small photos that are underneath the cover photo? You can use those thumbnails to showcase seasonal promotions, special products, and other holiday related items. Bright colors and targeted text can get people to pay attention and click through.
With the holiday season rapidly approaching, think about how you can attract seasonal shoppers looking for your products. The best advice is to be consistent and pay attention to detail with your online holiday marketing campaigns.
Posted Originally by: Social Site Media