“You can be professional while also ‘keeping it real’ with your customers. By interacting with customers in a less formal way, you’ll build a strong human connection that helps build brand loyalty.” David Hauser, co-founder of Grasshopper
When it comes to marketing your business, your focus has to be on the Social Media platforms. Facebook alone has almost 1.26 billion users. Twitter, 500 million. LinkedIn, 238 million (as of 10/2013)! Not to mention all the other social networks out there. This is where your audience is and you must be there too. Social media offers a connection between you and your audience; and, reaches out to people to share your business, your vision and your service or product.
There are many benefits to social media management but also many technical aspects you may or may not have time to learn. Some will have the knowledge but don’t have the necessary time to devote to social media. Instead of trying to do it all on your own, let me help you. As your Social Media Manager, I will take all the headaches and overwhelm off of your shoulders.
- Social Media Clean Up. You need continuous clean up of your inbox or your direct messages that you may receive on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. All too often your inbox can get cluttered with useless information, so we clean it up for you and only leave the important ones for you to view at your leisure. There are programs that can also be applied to simply the method but it is best to have a human eye determine what is spam and what may be important information.
- Develop Systems. You need to develop a social media systems that will work for you. Depending on your type of business and customer base, each business has different needs and wants. I can help you create one that works for you.
- Increase Connections. The more active you are on social media, the more you will be seen. By being actively involved on the social networks, you will prove yourself as engaging, knowledgeable and add value to peoples lives, creating a larger audience for you.
- Status Updates and Content Sharing. I will post pre-approved status updates and promotions to make it easier for the individual/client. I’ll also research content via blogs and articles that may pertain to your niche and share with your networks. I can also write articles to post on your website and share. Too often this is where the overwhelm can occur. It is almost impossible to do all the research and maintain your business and I can do that for you.
- Application Investigation. The age of technology is ever changing and it can be difficult to keep up with the latest gadget that can help you with your social media success. I investigate the different tools available that may apply to the different social medial outlets. Depending on the client’s business some may or may not work and instead of doing the trial and error themselves, we can do it for them.
- Determine the Best Platforms. The fast paced client may enjoy Twitter but will be missing out on a large avenue or potential on Facebook or LinkedIn. I can monitor your profiles to help expand the exposure that is necessary in the online world. The same applies to the offline business that is trying to get more exposure online via the social media platforms. I do all the digging and research so you don’t have to.
- Social Media Support. An example is pre-show interviews for future radio show or podcast guests. They’ll help promote the different shows or events. This type of support is priceless and so very needed.
- Transparency Maintenance. Sometimes people may feel their authenticity is compromised by not answering all the ‘tweets’ or messages on the different social media platforms. Let me stress that I do not post anything that the client has not already approved or sent to us in advance. I am are here to support the digital relationship and engagement that is necessary to succeed in the online world through your direction.
To sum it up, any business person from any field can benefit from a Social Media Assistant. The point is to allow someone else to do the tedious work or the work that takes too much time away from your main focus. We merely make your life easier get your business a huge voice to the social media audience.